1º.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record user activities on a specific website. The purpose of cookies is to personalize the services offered by the Web, facilitating and offering each user information that is of interest or that may be of interest, in response to the use made of the Services. Therefore, cookies are essential when it comes to improving the experience of using the Web.
2nd.- Types of Cookies
This website uses both session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies expire when the user closes the browser and persistent cookies expire when the purpose they serve is met or when they are manually deleted
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the Website may use:
* Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through the web and use the services or options that exist.
* Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical cookies on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time
- Anonymously identify the most visited and therefore most attractive content for users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience of the site
* Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined features in their terminal or that the user himself defines
* Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of cookies allows you to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web services. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the navigation patterns and / or user behaviors as they help shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
* Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the Web services from the users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
3º.- What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Specifically we use:
- Session cookies.
- Technical cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. The web uses the following:
- Analytical cookies:
Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- Social network cookies:
Facebook connect: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Advertising cookies:
- Google Adwords Conversion
- DoubleClick Floodlight
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange-Buyer https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
4th.- How to disable cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “settings” or “preferences” of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent “Web Bugs” from downloading when opening an email.
The website offers guidance to the user on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
5th.- Can modifications to the Cookies Policy be produced?
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered users.